Innovex Type S GDT 54 Sand Wedge Head Only(no shaft) Golf Club NEW
Innovex Type S GDT 54 Sand Wedge Head Only(no shaft) Golf Club NEW by Innovex at Get Boda. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Type S irons are made of a soft 431 stainless steel, offering a solid feel and adjustability for lie and loft. The irons have a moderate offset
Features & Highlights
- Dexterity: Right-Handed ■ Brand: Innovex ■ Gender: Men ■ Model: Type S GDT ■ Loft: 54 ■ Club Type: Wedge
- Type S irons are made of a soft 431 stainless steel, offering a solid feel and adjustability for lie and loft. The irons have a moderate offset progression, ranging from some offset in the long irons to minimal offset in the wedges. The midsize, cast undercut-cavity design provides an extremely stable (high moment of inertia) and forgiving iron.
- Features and Benefits of the Type S Irons High Moment of Inertia. Gives you a more stable iron head that resists twisting on off center hits, thereby increasing accuracy. Low Center of Gravity. Helps you get the ball in the air quicker, especially in the long irons. Also helps deliver a solid feel across the face. Two-way Cambered Sole Design. Allows for easy set up at address and reduced drag through impact. This is especially helpful from awkward side hill lies.
- Wide Sole. Helps to prevent digging on those fat or heavy shots. Makes getting the ball in the air easier, especially with the long irons. Moderate Offset Progression. Gives you the advantage of some offset in the long irons for improved trajectory, with minimal offset in the wedges and a more penetrating ball flight.
- Undercut Cavity Design. The weight distribution to the back and down low makes the design very forgiving and solid feeling at impact. Grade A 431 Stainless Steel. Helps to bring out the solid feel a player is looking for and allows for adjustment of lie and loft.